Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Dot Sight SOR52001 Review
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination)
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter)
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41in riser mount
- 100% Other Fibers
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny mount riser is nice but I wish it was more stylish. It's include so I can't really complain.
The Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Dot Sight model SOR52001 in Black is a heck of a deal at its low price. In the past, red dot sights of this quality and features would have been a lot more. Packed with tons of features and functionality this red dot is hard to beat. Perfect for AR's, AK's, and even handguns with mounting capabilities. The Sig Sauer Romeo5 is Amazon's #1 New Release product for the gun sight category. The only criteria I slightly downgraded was the optics. I'm a stickler for glass quality. It's impossible to have an amazing piece of glass in a sight or scope priced this low. But it's still good glass and optical clarity. If you're looking for a good quality red dot sight at a low price with a lot of features look no further than the Sig Sauer Romeo5 model # SOR52001.
Sig Sauer ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation.
Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight.
Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life).
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41″” riser mount
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime / 2 NV
- Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Adjustment increments: 0.5 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032
ROMEO 5 Red Dot Sight
The ROMEO5 features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activates the system when it senses the slightest vibration or movement. Your sight will be up when you go into action. The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service.
Activated through motion sensing technology, MOTAC immediately powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when it does not in order to extend battery life.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
* You will receive the latest reviews and deals on your favorite product & gear!